Thursday, February 07, 2008

...the post where copyranter became a lame music blog.

Track List:
Love Revolution
Tight Pants
Tighter Pants
Dark Sunglasses
Darker Sunglasses
My Guitar Is My Penis
Purpler Haze
Foxier Lady
Love Love Love Sex Sex Sex
It's Time For A Love Revolution (In My Tight Pants)

previously in Lenny Kravitz: Absolut Krap. related: Justin Timberlake's new recording ProspectivePussy/FuckMoans. somewhat related: Hendrix Electric Vodka. strongly related: don't like this post? SEND BETTER TIPS (copyranter(at)hotmail(dot)com)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

‘LOVALUTION’ was right there for the taking and they passed. Very upset with Lenny’s people now.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he just really loves riding the merry-go-round.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess your copy doesn't contain the bonus track "Pierced and Geriatric"

7:03 PM  
Blogger AmishElectricCo said...

It's pretty bad when your lame music blog is able to scoop my lame music blog. God I suck at this!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although this is a very funny (and true) post, I just saw Leonard at Hammerstein last Friday and LK did not disappoint. He is everything a Rock Star should be IMHO (except he could be a bit taller, I guess).

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my youth we referred to him as Blandy Crapwank. See what we did there? It scans and everything.

6:35 AM  
Blogger RFB said...

One that didn't make the cut: Boning Bonet.

Kravitz once said, "If John Lennon had been black, he'd have been me."

Not really - but I'll bet he thinks it.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home