Thursday, June 25, 2009

E*TRADE investment honcho-babies rap with Mellody Hobson.


The Good Morning America financial contributor recently sat down with the shilling tot (can't find his name online) and his new buddy "Benny" for an investing 101 e-chat. It's mildly entertaining, though it doesn't effectively sell E*TRADE to me at fucking all. Still, these days, I'd rather watch fake talking babies or fetching puppies or hot Italian MILFs than the jittery stock ticker (by Grey NY, via). Previously in: investment advertising.

3 Comments:

Blogger joy said...

Really? That was an extra minute of worthless dialog.

7:22 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

You're right, it's pretty lame, I don't like the campaign...it caught me at a soft moment...I won't let it happen again.

8:26 PM  
Blogger joy said...

It's ok, I was getting distracted by Melody's fierce military style jacket and MacBook Air.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home